Createsigns Limited (‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our’) is the operator of www.createsigns.co.nz (the ‘site’). As such we herein outline the terms and conditions that inform the user of our policies in regards to the terms and sale and of the website.
TERMS OF SALE
As we strive to enhance the user experience of this website, we are therefore continually in the process of improving and updating our products and services. As such, we therefore reserve the right to alter the design and/or specifications and products and services herein described and provided on this website.
All prices are exclusive of GST. GST is added after you have made your selection and clicked “add to cart” and is showed separately before you place your order. Please note prices may be subject to alteration without prior notice. Special offers that may be offered from time to time are in relation to the full catalogue price and are limited by stock availability. If it so occurs that an item is invoiced in error by the online system, the said item can be reversed even in the event that an invoice has been raised against it if it has yet to be dispatched.
Company policy dictates that all payments for products and services made through the website be processed at the time of order through the secure website payment gateway via credit card. Other options include direct transfer and a proforma invoice or cheque with the order. However, cheques may take up to 4 days to clear. It is company policy to request payment with order unless an account is approved.
Printing is carried out within two days of placing the order and goods are dispatched the same day as printing.
Customers will take ownership of goods and services when payment has been made in full and as such all goods and services shall become the customer’s risk immediately upon delivery. Should you disagree with any aspect of these terms and conditions, please do not use this website.
RETURNS POLICY AND DAMAGES
In the event that a refund is requested, refunds may only be issued if the order has not been processed. (i.e. sign has not been printed). In such instances, a refund is processed within 7 working days. Returns of custom prints are not accepted
All goods MUST be examined ON RECEIPT and if damaged, the carrier’s note endorsed accordingly. www.createsigns.co.nz MUST BE INFORMED OF DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY- within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refute the claim, then the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The content contained on the website is subject to change without notice and is for the user’s general information and use.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We are excluded from all liability in relation to your use of any of the materials and information on this website as the use of such materials and information is solely upon the user and thus entirely at the user’s risk. Furthermore, it shall be the user’s responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information made available through this website meet the user’s specific requirements.
- All material herein contained and provided on this website is the property of Createsigns Limited and is therefore owned by or licensed to us. Such material includes but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Any reproduction is therefore expressly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All signs and templates created on the www.createsigns.co.nz website may be used from time to time by www.createsigns.co.nz or Createsigns Limited for the express purposes of marketing and promotion of our products and services in the www. createsigns.co.nz gallery.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Any unauthorised or unlawful use of this website and/or the information and materials contained herein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Any sale that transpires as a result of incorrect pricing will be deemed void even in the event that the invoice is created and paid for.
- All stock quantities listed on the website may not accurately reflect the actual quantity held in stock.